Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 4 in a small town near Tampa, FL: No therapy like completely immature humor

Seen on the drive back from the Wagon Wheel Flea Market to the new home that my dad and his wife recently purchased:



Ha ha.

We also passed a business whose sign read "Quaker Steak and Lube." My sister and I are mystified. While pondering that, we passed a restaurant apparently named "HISPANIC RESTAURANT." Don't know where to start with that one.

One more day plus a few more hours, and I'll be on my way home to Jam Guy, Toby, Meimei, our garden, and lube-free steak.

(Hey! I survived NaBloPoMo! Somebody give me a monkey sticker!)

3 comments:

Jennica Goo said...

hahahah, that is PRICELESS =)

Unknown said...

Quaker Steak & Lube *Lube as in drinks* is a great chain restaurant out of Pennsylvania. :-)

lubewings.com

Mayumi said...

You can TOTALLY get a NaBloPoMo badge off their site. Just go to your layout and pick the one that says something about imbedding HTML then go to the NaBloPoMo site and they have HTML badges you can take. You can get ones that say, like, "I survived NaBloPoMo 2008!" with a cute kitty or a monkey with a typewriter. xoxox! May