Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I have some damn good friends.

So I decided to play an April Fool's joke on the unsuspecting Jenjen, who has what sounds like a nasty virus. (I tried to play this joke on D first, but I chickened out because I'm usually a really bad liar.) I called her and told her that Jam Guy and I were going to get married this weekend in Vegas, and I would like her to come, but I would understand if she couldn't. (In the background, from Raquel: "Her dad is going to kill her!")

I stopped the joke right before Jenjen actually booked a flight to come to my made-up wedding in Vegas. Point is, she was going to come! Even though I knew she wouldn't necessarily agree with my eloping, even though it would have been less than a week away, even though she heard all this news through the flu, she was ready to come stand up with me. How awesome is that?

No comments: