Saturday, June 14, 2008

conversation between Jam Guy and Sidewalk Monkey, 6:00 pm, 6/14/08

Sidewalk Monkey: So, my sister is going to see that movie called "Genghis." Or "Khan." About Genghis Khan? No, it's called "Mongol." I sort of think we should see that.

Jam Guy: Hmmmm.

SM: Because! You know? I'm related to him!

Jam Guy: Yes. But--

SM: I know, it might be scary. My sister said there are a lot of battle scenes.

JG: Right. That's what I was thinking. It's violent.

SM: So it might be not good for me to watch. But it's about his life. I thought maybe I should watch it, because, I don't know, maybe it will tell me something about myself.

JG: Hmmmm.

SM: Like, maybe it will awaken the warrior within me.

JG: Hmmmm.

SM: Like! Maybe I will get on a horse, and overthrow the government, and unite all of North America under my rule! The rule of Sidewalk Monkey! I will strike terror into the hearts of men! I will be in charge of everything!

JG: Hmmmm.

SM: You may rule beside me as my queen.

JG: Thank you, honey.

SM: Although first I have to learn to ride a horse.

JG: Right. And also how to be scary.

SM: Right. How to strike terror.

JG: Right.

SM: And also how to get around North America. I'm not very good with directions.

JG: Hmmmm.

SM: Hmmmm. Maybe I won't be a Mongol warrior.

JG: Okay, honey. You're very busy now anyways.

2 comments:

Mayumi said...

OH. MY. GOD.

no, no... in fact ...

OH! MY! GAAAWWWDDD!

FUNNIEST CHAT IN THE HISTORY OF ALL CHATTING EVER!

Jennica Goo said...

Thank you for that interlude, Xena: Warrior Princess. =) Might I add that Jam Guy has the PERFECT responses to everything that you say.. ;)